All 87 art Reviews

Scooter animation Scooter animation

Cute. Not much animation though. I would have liked to see the wheels turn and maybe a little exhaust cloud. Get on that, mkay? ;)

On the bus On the bus

Awesome. What an unexpected surprise.

smithaxe1 responds:

Thanks

Sister Paulina Sister Paulina

Well, since you asked, it's kind of a mess.

The colors, lighting, shading/shadows, proportion/scale and perspectives are all off. It doesn't have a calm feel, more of a 'crime scene' vibe. But it's obviously night, so there's that.

There are a lot of simple adjustments you could make to improve it. Not using the preset gradients would be a good start. I'm assuming the truck was traced but I like it. Maybe try to do the rest in a similar fashion so it looks more cohesive and not pieced together.

If you want more clarification or suggestions, feel free to pm me.

Hope that wasn't too harsh.

Good luck with your project! :)

moonchie2oonz responds:

Thanks.... :)

Stupid Cupid Stupid Cupid

Super cute! Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Clocks Playing Poker Clocks Playing Poker

Excellent work! Very clever!!
7/5 & 12/10

Luwano responds:

Thanks! I knew I should have voted 8/5 & 13/10 on yours.

Ariel Zombie Ariel Zombie

Hokkubokku (Hokbok) - Zelda Hokkubokku (Hokbok) - Zelda

Excellent job!! :D

Thanks! :D

Giant Robot Giant Robot

Really cool image. Love the fading of the distant elements. Adds a lot of depth. Nice work.

FYI: You need four pieces to be scouted into the art portal. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

gavinvalentine responds:

Hey thanks ReNaeNae! I'll post some more! =)

Logo Prototype 1 Logo Prototype 1

Nice concept. I didn't see the wolf though. Wouldn't have picked it out if you hadn't mentioned it. If you're going for the yin-yang thing, you should keep everything within the circle and matching (reflecting) halves.

I'm guessing there will be a name or text too... otherwise it doesn't really connect with 'photography' in any way.

Looking forward to seeing your other variations.

Jiovanni responds:

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated! Actually the logo design was all from the person I am collaborating with. This was her Idea, not mine. The wolf and owl don't really tie in with the photography business. The wolf and the owl are the photographer's favorite animals.

Also, I am aware of what a yin yang looks like. But the photographer also wanted the moon in the background so I was trying to incorporate it all in a mostly circular design. For now, I am leaving the company name out of the logo. If she wants her own style of text she can input it. I was informed that the text was optional. Anyways, I will be posting more designs until she finds one that she likes.